Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Adore you

 

Dear Mrs S..

How long we’ve known each other?Since 2005 we have been best friend and more than best friend.Its 6 years dear.I never thought our friendship will last this long and still linger till now.Our friendship begin 6 years ago,when my cousin give your number to me.I thought this friendship juz for a moment.When we got seperated by love with someone else,I thought I will loss you forever.And I never thought that you actually care about me.And for you to know,I do care about you.

Mrs S..

We loss contact for about three years I think.Because we have someone else that time.That time,you hate me bcuz I treat you bad.I hate you bcuz you seem to forgot me.But I was wrong.You are really kind my dear.

Mrs S..

Now,I’ve bcome a bad person.Only you know what im talking about.But you my dear,your determination to change me,attracts me a lot.And I determined to change.Thanks for being patience with my attitude.I think,Im a new person now.Thank again Mrs S.

Dear Mrs S..

I think I’ve fall in love with you.That time,when you said,”I love you bcuz of yourself” to me,I feel kinda touch and warm in my heart.You know,actually,I’ve fall in love to you long long time ago.Because I think,I know you better than anyone.So I begginng you,don’t leave me again..

Dear Mrs S..

Thanks for accepting me in your life,more importantly,in your heart….

 

typenuts-kerning1 (2)

1 comment: